Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Year - Freezee are Expanding

Everyone is sending around Shana Tova wishes. Why not me? Well, I wanted to do it in style and have a FREE Freezee day in honor of the new year. Then I thought about all the wonderful things that have my glass more than half filled and decided to pick the most recent major addition and make a Freezee day for her.
My new granddaughter! Wow! That makes me sound old. I still feel like I'm 25.
Yes, Tsofia, who is just one month old, deserves a special Freezee day. I'm going to convince my wife and my partner that we should have FREE Freezees in her honor and invite all our family and friends to one of the Freezee locations to enjoy a free Freezee.
In the meantime, Karen, with Fran's help, developed a new landing page on our Facebook "freezee israel" spot. Go there and let me know what you think. Once you sign up and also click like on the page, you will find out about FREE Freezee days and other specials that we will be running. You will also have an opportunity to win T-Shirts and other "stuff".
So, have a Shana Tova from all of us at Freezee and may your cup be overflowing like a Freezee!

No comments:

Post a Comment